CAREERS at SMARTT . . .
We're hiring! Please scroll down for all available positions.
SMARTT, in business for over 25 years, is seeking highly talented, creative, and experienced model makers, electronic technicians, and CAD designers to join our team.
Available positions are full time (40 hr. work week) career opportunities with long-term lucrative growth potential for qualified candidates.
The positions available are for work to be performed In our South Florida facility only. Remote work is NOT offered or considered for these positions.
Based on applicants’ expertise and experience, the company will consider assistance with moving expenses for accepted candidates located out of the south Florida area.
Compensation and subsequent increases will be commensurate with experience and productivity achievement.
Only candidates who demonstrate the following attributes and initiative will be considered.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Committed to completing a quality product.
- Provide quality control and constructive input to other team members.
- Flexibility to learn and adopt new skills and techniques to conform to company format and style.
Before submitting an application, the candidate will need:
- Already in possession of VALID & CURRENT U.S. Work Permit, and Proof of Citizenship or Permanent Residency Documents.
- Minimum 3 Years of professional work experience (unless noted otherwise)
- English Fluency:
- English – written and spoken. Successful candidates must possess the ability to clearly communicate ideas and instructions to other team members.
- The ability to read, comprehend, and compose technical documents in English.
- References: Successful candidates must provide:
- Complete Resume
- Professional References (if available)
- Portfolio (essential for creative and design positions)
- Current contact info.
ONLY applicants who can fulfill the requirements listed above will be considered. All others will immediately be dismissed from any consideration.
Applicants with no experience WILL NOT be considered.
Benefits offered include a company health plan, vacation time, and shorter Friday hours to extend weekend time.
Company premises conform to required OSHA standards.
Company facilities provide a clean and healthy smoke-free workplace environment. Company premises are clean, modern, fully air conditioned, bright, and comfortable.
SMARTT conforms to current CDC requirements for Covid-19 including daily temperature checks, with use of face masks required for un-vaccinated individuals, and social distancing rules observed. Hand sanitizers are available throughout the facility. In addition, company maintenance personnel sanitize all surfaces in work areas, lavatories, and offices daily.